Friday, October 3, 2008

"Young & Naive" but very much in love!


You know when I look at this picture I really do see a young and naive couple. We were so in love and had the whold world in front of us. We had no idea of the trials and struggles or the blessings and wonderful experiences that would be ours. How blessed I am. I was able to spend 29 years with this wonderful man. Would I do it again... in a heartbeat... even the trials if that was the only way I could do it. Look what blessings are in my life now because of our being together. I wouldn't trade them for anything!

2 comments:

Guthrie's said...

I haven't looked at your blog since you started it. What fun pictures you have! I especially like the one at the very bottom of you with all your grandkids. Very FUN! What a blessing. I also love your wedding picture, yes very naive! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Love you,
Elaine

miriam.plass said...

Diana, I love you! I sure am glad that you had 29 years with Paul for the good and the bad. He was one of my favorite Uncles and I sure do remember him. You were one of the greatest couples I knew being young, and I always wanted what you had!
I love you
Miriam