Thursday, March 26, 2009

LIGHT's trip to Nauvoo and Chicago March 16-23, 2009. I got to go with the boys. It was so much fun. We really had a great time.

This is us in Chicago (Can you tell by my hair that it really is the windy city?) I put these pictures in backwards so you have to look at them from the end of the trip back to the begining. Oh, well. We began and ended in Chicago. We went to Nauvoo for a few days at the beginning fo the trip and had so many wonderful experiences. Out testimonies were greatly strengthened. After the first few days we went back to Chicago. Follow our journey backwards...

2 comments:

Guthrie's said...

WoW! Good Post Diana! It was fun to see the cool places you went, and I'm so glad you all had a great time.

Guthrie's said...

When I look at your blog posts I always have to look back on this one because I love it! Your boys are so handsome and you look so beautiful. I know you would like to know that I think you look very skinny in this picture. It is so good!