Monday, May 3, 2010

Below are pictures of my trip to Branson, Mo. and then Indiana April 2010.

I was so blessed to be able to go back to Branson with Adam's group LIGHT. I spent four and ahalf days with him and the other young people and adults of LIGHT. We had so much fun. We attended shows and we performed and competed. We had an amazing fireside in Branson on Sunday and then on Monday our last day we went to Liberty Jail and then the kids all flew home to Az. and I flew to Indiana to see Melanie and her family. I had not seen them for 9 long months. Below are some of the pictures of my trip. I am not good at putting things on here in the right order. Oh, well. The first picture is of me and my dear friend Patti who came down several times to Branson to see us and support us and hug us!!! Thank you Patti! I just wanted to share some pictures of the fun we had. First Indiana and then Branson.


No comments: