Sunday, October 18, 2009

So much has happened since my last post in August.

Since the beginning of Sept. so much has happened. I had so many pictures I wanted to share, so I put them into collages. Just click on them and they will enlarge and you can see each picture up close and in better detail.
 
Posted by Picasa
Bryce and Lara bought their first home and moved in. Adam turned 17 on Sept. 16th. Michael turned 19 and Autumn turned 27 on Oct. 1st. Thanks for letting me share a few of our events in pictures!!!

2 comments:

LoriKaye said...

Wow- it was great to see your family - I haven't seen Autumn for so long. It is good to get to see everyone together. And what is with the music- I am going to have to tell my girls that they need music on their blogs. I loved it!

Cluff Family said...

Thanks for catching us all up on what has been going on with your family. The pictures are great. We've missed you since your last post in August!