Sunday, October 18, 2009

Letting go~

 
Well as you can see from these pictures he was ready to go. The picture on the top right is what it looked like at the entrance to the MTC. Lots of cars dropping off their missionaries. The one on the top left was at the parking lot across from the MTC where we were allowed all the time we wanted to say our goodbyes and take pictures. The one on the bottom left was me needing one more picture of us together and the one on the bottom right is my favorite. As he was being wisked away by the greeting Elders, I called out to him and he turned and I snapped this picture. He is so happy in it and it made it ok to leave him. As I drove off by myself... yes, very difficult thing to do alone and in tears, I was so proud of him and so grateful to have him there where he so badly wants to be. I love this guy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: