Monday, July 12, 2010

Then came the time for Melanie's family to head home. I drove out with Melanie and Lindsey to spare them on driving....

The first day we drove 15 hours and made it to Clinton, Oklahoma. Then day two was my birthday...so we made it our shortest day and drove 7 hours to to Fordland, Missouri to our dear friends, Patti and Stephen England's home. They welcomed us with a wonderful dinner and birthday cake. Jason and his family came over and Kim and her sweetheart came too. I didn't get picture of them...I wish I had but I did get a picture with Jason's new little sweet baby. We had a great time and even let off fireworks.


This place was really a piece of heaven. Rolling hills and open spaces. Thank you for taking us in and feeding us and loving us Patti and Steve!

No comments: