Monday, July 12, 2010

Having to say goodbye once more... this time to Lindsey too.

Lindsey decided to move back to Indiana to live with Melanie for now. She is doing well and excited to be someplace besides Arizona. But we do miss her here..Although Adam does loves having her Queen size bed.


I gave Preslie her Birthday gift early since I won't be there on her birthday. And said goodbye w/tears after two and a half wonderful weeks with craziness, noise, and commotion and lots of fun, laughter and tears. How blessed I am to have such a great family!

1 comment:

Guthrie's said...

Long time no post, but I am glad to see this one. I'm also glad you are back form your long trip. It is always good to be with your family, and I know you love those grand kids of yours. AND I think Adam is one lucky boy. Have a great week!